Wednesday 16 May 2012

Bono, you know.

All the self initiated Social Media Blockings couldn't keep me from wanting to see a glimpse of his life.
I took to Google search after U2 pointed out how he was even better than the real thing. Oh yes.

Now considering how Google search hardly ever gives the right results when it comes to ordinary people, my heavy heart was prepared to see results that wouldn't take me to him.

U2 is magical.

There he was. The 1st result.
Carrying the title of Event Head alongside the mobile number so deeply carved inside my memory, I wondered how it managed to invoke the next emotion- Surprise.

Surprise followed by sheer joy.
I was happy. I was elated.
I am, still.

To see him succeed in his life makes me tremendously happy.

To be honest, I felt relieved after my facial muscles relaxed in a few minutes.
But the relief had nothing to do with the relaxation of the foolish smile (which was still present, faintly.)

I realised, it's a step. A positive step.
Maybe I'm not so horrible.

My heart is where it's always been.

No comments:

Post a Comment